Lifestyle: Green Tea For Beauty: Who does not want to have beautiful-looking skin and shiny hair like Bollywood stars. What do people do to get such skin and hair? From expensive products to treatment, people spend a lot of money for beauty. Obviously these experiments also have side-effects. Have you ever thought that if you get beauty without spending more money?
We are telling you today about such a magical thing. This is green tea. Yes, the antioxidants in green tea not only give you beautiful skin but also thick hair. Apart from this, there are many such things, which benefit your skin as well as your health. It not only eliminates wrinkles in your face but also gives impeccable skin and also makes hair stronger. So let us know how you can get beauty from green tea.
- Boil a green-tea bag in half a cup of water to get smooth skin. When it cools, apply one teaspoon of honey and 2-3 drops of lemon juice in the water and apply it on the face and wash it after 10 minutes. Use it twice a week.
- If you are worried about acne, after boiling green-tea bag, apply its water in the pimple and its surrounding area with the help of cotton. Wash it when dry. Apply this water three to four times a day. Do this everyday for a few days.
- To eliminate wrinkles, mix a pinch of turmeric and lemon juice in green-tea water and apply it on the face with the help of cotton and massage for two minutes. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it. Do this two to three times a week. Keep in mind that if you have sensitive skin, do not use it.
- Green-tea not only prevents your hair from falling out, but also makes them long and strong. For this, take 2-3 green-tea bags and boil them in a cup of water. After shampooing the hair thoroughly, wash the hair even once with this water. Use it twice a week.
- Stretch marks are often troubled by women after pregnancy. For this take a green-tea bag and boil it in half a cup of water. Massage the affected area with this water. Do this two to three times a day.
The Green Tea EGCG Concentrate Serum begins with a base of calming and mitigating natural aloe water. Rosehip oil and avocado oil contain elevated levels of fundamental unsaturated fats for supple skin. Add to this blend natural acai and goji berry, both tropical organic products with high cancer prevention agent substance to build solidness and flexibility. With calming green tea and hostile to maturing EGCG, the entire mix is an intense age restorative equation that your skin will cherish you for. Pat onto your face directly subsequent to purifying in the PM, and hang tight for it to completely ingest before fixing it in with your normal lotion.